With the included Mighty Mount installed on the CamRanger, the device securely attaches to the Dual Baby Stud via the 1/4”-20 thread. The other end of the stud offers a 3/8” thread which screws into the Rock Solid Mini ProClamp for a rigid and secure attachment to a tripod or stand. The JerkStopper Thread Mount secures the cable on the clamp for added reliability. To secure the cable going into the camera a JerkStopper Camera Support is recommended (sold separately).
A rigid CamRanger and cable mount minimizes accidental USB cable disconnects and may prevent costly interface port damage to the CamRanger or DSLR.
JerkStopper Thread Mount
- Anchor Thread Mount to any female 1/4"-20 clamp, arm or device to secure cable
- Included aluminum lock-nut to rotate JerkStopper and lock any direction
- Use with any cord or cable with diameters from 3.5mm to 8.5mm
Rock Solid Mini ProClamp
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8" socket versatile mounting of attachments
- Black finish to reduce reflection
- Secures to any round or flat object between .5"(13mm) and 2"(50mm)
- Rugged all Metal Construction
- Hold objects up to 8.8lbs.(4.0kg)
Rock Solid Dual 5/8" (16mm) Baby Stud
- Baby 5/8"(16mm) stud on both sides and a 1/4"-20 male thread on one end and a 3/8"-16 thread on the other.
- All steel construction
- Both round studs fit into any 5/8"(16mm) Baby receiver.
- This handy adapter will also convert any 3/8” female or 5/8” (16mm) Baby stud receptor to a 5/8” pin or ¼”-20 male thread.
- It will also convert any ¼”-20 female to a 5/8” (16mm) baby stud receptor to a 5/8” (16mm) pin or 3/8” male thread
Rock Solid Mighty Mount
- Compatible with 1/4"-20 Camera, Video or Audio Accessories
- Turn any device into a mountable piece of gear
- Attach device to Camera Hot Shoe, Video Rig, Flash Bracket or Extension Bar
- Holds small devices up to 8oz. (226kg)
- Strong pressure sensitive adhesive for lasting hold
- Allow mount to dry for at least 30 minutes or longer for maximum hold
- *If you are planning to adhere the Mighty Mount on a CamRanger take caution not to cover the serial number on the bottom of the unit.